At TrueScan Radiology we offer:
Bulk billing for all Medicare card holders for eligible services
Modern premises and advanced imaging equipment including a low dose CT scanner, X-ray, CT and OPG, and ultrasound.
Comprehensive radiology services provided include general x-ray, ultrasound, CT scanning, mammography, a complete range of extra-oral dental imaging (cone beam CT, OPG and cephalometry) and imaging guided biopsies and injections.
Highly trained, friendly, multi-lingual staff providing a personalised service to patients and referrers.
We are proudly affiliated with:
As COVID-19 continues to evolve across our states and communities across Australia, Carlisle Health Radiology Practices continue to follow government and health organisation regulations and guidelines to ensure the wellbeing of our staff and patients.
At TrueScan all doctors and staff are double vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patients are screened at time of booking and arrival for their appointment
- COVID SAFE QR codes are provided for registration on arrival
- All patients will be required to wear a mask when attending for their appointment
- All accompanying persons will be also be required to wear a mask at all times whilst in the clinic
- Our staff will be in masks and PPE at all times
- Waiting room has been adjusted to meet social distancing regulations
- Hand santiser is provided at entry and throughout the clinic
- In some instances a negative COVID-19 test may be requested 72 hours prior to attending for the appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact us on
T: (02) 9726 2299 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org